its ok but i'm just too tired.

Posted by Ched

A day that should be remembered. I took bus yesterday's nite hoping dat i could arrive um
before noon on this day(saturday) but everything changed because of my motorcycle got
'injured'..  Slept for only about 3 hours in the bus, having sunbathe for a while and
then goes through the rain on way back to college from serdang.. wheww~
the coldness just screwed up my body..



Actually i dun think im gonna update my blog today but after looked to this blog just now,
i saw a new follower.. my ex-lab partner yg cun melecun tu! hehehe..
Be proud of urself nasha for having such a 'cutey lutey' fren like me.. ngee!

nothing else to say rite now, except im just too tired. i need to sleep.
gudnite world.

Share  
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 11:18 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

"on this day" lol..
pity on you ched.. hope didn't get flu..

..btw hat did you do at serdang?

February 6, 2011 at 2:15 AM

took my motor.
placed it there

February 6, 2011 at 3:25 AM

Post a Comment