Opss..

Posted by Ched

Hello guys. I tought im gonna let my blog open to public soon, but it seemed deviated.. hehe..

btw, im proudly like to introduce u guys about my first follower ACAPAN.. refer to image below. Congrate2! ngee~ 

Actually i just need some people to take a look at my blog and drop some comment. I dun really care bout any type of comment so at least it'll encourage me to alwez update my blog. Recently in this a week cny holiday, i spent most of my time surfing n stalking looking others blog and facebook. There was nothing to do here except inviting some of my fren to hang around in my house or kedai mamak. its just me alone here as my father staying at my new mother's house. Her house much better than this house, so there's nothing much to care about if my father just stay there. My sis stay with her husband n same goes to my bro while my lil bro staying with my maksu. So, its just me and few teddy bears in this home sweet home... :)

Share  
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 4:15 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Such a nice guy with his teddy bear. lol

February 2, 2011 at 4:31 AM

they r my bedfellow somehow.. :)

February 2, 2011 at 5:18 AM

damn..pic ak..ltak la yg macho..

February 2, 2011 at 12:39 PM

abeh cute kot yg tu.. hahaha

February 2, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Post a Comment